Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

I'm going to start out by saying that this is one of my "Good Books". Scott Tracey's first novel has it all: Magic, romance and the difficulties of being a teenager. The main Character Braden is definitely someone that all readers can connect with. He leaves the relative safety of his uncle's home and is immediately caught in a family feud that has been raging for centuries. Scott manages to keep his readers begging for more with each chapter and even after. He has an amazing ability to let his characters develop instead of thrusting them into the world already full grown and ready to face it all on their own. Each character has their own distinct personality that fits smoothly into the novel and allows the reader to understand them. As I read this book, I could see the town and each person in it. Scott Tracey's imagery is fantastic and I look forward to reading more of his work in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment